Look for me at …
- Spiritual Reading, Writing and Ruminating, Cathedral Crossroads, National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Spiritual Writing at the National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- The Writer’s Center, Bethesda, MD.
- The Cathedral Crossroads Program at the National Cathedral, Washington, DC (with offerings such as “Writing the Spiritual Journey” in June 2010, September 2013).
Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- May 2010 – Co-instructor of “Personal Essay and Narrative Medicine,” an elective writing class for medical students
American University, Washington, DC
- College Writing Program, Department of Literature, September 2001 – August 2009 — Full-time instructor of three writing courses each term (honors and non-honors composition courses, composition courses for students with learning disabilities, introductory creative writing and creative nonfiction courses, honors colloquia), service on department committees, advising and mentoring
New York University
- Expository Writing Program, September 1998 – May 2001 –Instructor of honors and non-honors composition courses for first-year student
- Creative Writing Program, Spring 2000, Fall 2000 –Instructor of introductory classes of creative writing, which included work with both fiction and poetry